The best cure for the blues is to excercise. Exercise = Exorcise
Another cure is recieving the Liebster badge!
Thanks to this lady http://startingwritenow.com/ I don’t have the blues today nor probably for the rest of the week. I enjoy the easy way she tells her tales. It seems effortless to read her posts and before I realise I’m reading at all…I’m at the end; A sure sign of a talented writer.
There are conditions to this badge. Before I wear it, I have to
(a) Thank the blogger who gives it.
(b) Answer the eleven questions she asks.
(c) Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
(d) Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
(e) Let these bloggers know that I have nominated them.
Here are the questions I was asked, plus my answers.
1. Do I prefer real books or internet or audio books?
I prefer real books. Audio books are also a great alternative to a physical storyteller.
2. If money was no object what would I do all day?
I would tour all the historic and prehistoric sites around Ireland. Over and over and over!
3. Where do I most want to travel?
4. Up to now, what has been my biggest success?
Breaking every rule in the book and still believing that I will be forgiven.
5. University or Life experience, which prepares a person best?
Neither! Good parenting is key. Read to them stories from Aesop’s fables and/or Children’s Bible.
6. What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me?
7. I have a Ten minute speech to give at a high school. What will it be about?
Explaining that anybody who preaches peace with a stockpile of weapons and souls at their disposal is as close to evil as it gets. Let him/her do his own shooting.
8. Favourite Ice cream flavour?
9. Night person or Morning person?
10. What book have I attempted to read several times but couldn’t finish?
None! I think I have finished every book.
11. What book title best describes my life?
A traveler’s guide to Sacred Ireland. by Cary Meehan
Every page is a whole new experience.
My nominees are:
My questions for them are :
1. Tea or coffee?
2. Best piece of advice you have ever been given?
3. Which do you prefer Mountain or Beach?
4. Biggest lie you ever bought?
5. Your dream job?
6. Any phobia?
7. Favourite holiday memory, if any?
8. Can you swim?
9. Apart from swimming, what should we all try to learn?
10. Do you have a pet?
11. Can you recommend an Author?
ps…are you nosey like my wife?
Thank you for reading
A little song about swimming.